Khao San Road is located in the Banglumpoo district on the west side of Bangkok. It was once a center for trading rice and later became known as “Religious Road” because of several shops that catered to the needs of monks. A tiny guesthouse opened in the early 1980s, and from there the street exploded into one of the major backpacking hubs of South East Asia. It is jam-packed with raucous bars and restaurants, as well as budget hostels.
The best time to visit Khao San Road is between November and March when the weather is perfect and one can have a smooth journey by exploring everything easily with perfect weather. However, if you are one who loves to shop on their holiday escapades, then the best time to visit Khao San Road would effectively be from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
Khao San Road is a popular tourist destination in Bangkok, Thailand. It is known for its vibrant street life and lively atmosphere. There are many activities to do in Khao San Road such as shopping, eating street food, and enjoying the nightlife. You can also find many budget hostels and guesthouses in the area.
Here are some of the best budget hostels in Khao San Road, Bangkok:
- BED STATION Hostel Khaosan: The ultimate backpacker hangout around, BED STATION Hostel is the overall best hostel in Khao San Road. No matter your preferred size of dormitory you will find one here
- Mad Monkey Hostel Bangkok: Located in the heart of the backpacker’s paradise of Khao San Road, it features a great location, comfortable rooms, friendly staff and plenty of amenities
- Here Hostel: Overall best hostel near Khao San Road
- Here are some of the best street food options in Khao San Road, Bangkok:
- Deep-fried spring rolls: Spring rolls are a popular street snack throughout Bangkok, and it’s no different on Khao San Road. Most spring rolls are made of vegetables and rice noodles wrapped in a rice wrap and then deep fried. They are a great choice for eating on-the-go
- Grilled meat skewers: Grilled meat skewers are a popular street food in Bangkok and Khao San Road is no exception. You can find a variety of meats including chicken, pork, and beef
- Roti: Roti is a type of Indian bread that is popular in Thailand. It is made by frying a thin dough and then topping it with sweet or savory ingredients. You can find a variety of toppings including banana, chocolate, and condensed milk
- Coconut ice cream: Coconut ice cream is a popular dessert in Thailand and is often served in a coconut shell. It is made with coconut milk and is usually topped with peanuts or other toppings
- Kebabs: Kebabs are a popular street food in Bangkok and Khao San Road is no exception. You can find a variety of meats including chicken, pork, and beef
- Corn on the cob: Corn on the cob is a popular street food in Bangkok and is often served with butter and salt1.
- Fresh fruit and smoothies: Fresh fruit and smoothies are a popular street food in Bangkok and Khao San Road is no exception. You can find a variety of fruits including mango, papaya, and watermelon
Terminal 21 Asok Luggage Storage
In this place, Tourists are struggling with carrying heavy luggage to travel, so we provide luggage storage & delivery services for the convenience of tourists. We Open at 10:00 am. – 10:00 pm. and Luggage storage service price are as follows :
- 30,60 (small/big) THB/piece/hours
- 150 THB/piece/day
- 750 THB/piece/week
- 3,000 THB/piece/month
- 40,80 (small/big) THB/piece/hours
- 200 THB/piece/day
- 1000 THB/piece/week
- 4,000 THB/piece/month
It’s not just a simple luggage storage that you know, AIRPORTELs adds on more benefit to our customers. We understand that sometimes it wastes your time on going back to collect your left luggage. Therefore, we provide Luggage Delivery service to your desired place.
If you want delivery luggage. We recommend checking it out in Luggage Delivery because if you write it down, it will be very long.
How to go to AIRPORTELs Terminal 21 Counter
The floor that is connected to BTS is under Paris theme. Taking an escalator (not the long one) to 1Floor which is under Tokyo theme, the newest AIRPORTELs counter is on this floor. Next to the elevator, AIRPORTELs counter is here.
In this counter, we introduce luggage storage with the exclusive offer.
For luggage storage in Terminal 21, it’s free for first three hours. For extra hours, it will be counted under one day price.
AIRPORTELs will be your luggage secretary, carrying your luggage between Department Store, Airport and Hotels in Bangkok. We will be a 50,000 baht compensation for damages on all luggage and a 100% guarantee that all luggage will reach its destination.
We have 5 branches in Thailand :
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport located at B Floor, Airport Rail Link Zone.
- Don Mueang International Airport located at 1st Floor, Terminal 2 Gate 9.
- Terminal 21 Asok located at 1st Floor, Tokyo Zone.
- MBK Center located at 6th Floor, B Zone.
- Central World located at 1st Floor, Groove Zone.
Why choose AIRPORTELs?
AIRPORTELs is willing to take care of electronic devices as well. We understand how hard customers need to find a trustable place to leave them and if you can’t find a place to store, you need to carry them.
We offer for example, laptop storage. AIRPORTELs can take care of sport equipment as well. Golf bags full of golf clubs or any types of bicycle, AIRPORTELs accepts all. Your belongings are covered with insurance up to 50,000 THB.
If you are looking to leave something other than a bag, we think checking this detail first will be very helpful to you.
You may plan your shopping on your last day of trip since you can spend as much as you want because you are going back soon. How can you enjoy shopping when your hands are full?
The problem is you may have your luggage with you and you don’t leave it at the hotels you stay because it wastes your time on going back and forth.
Therefore, you are asking your best helper, Google.com and you find this article. You are on the right place.
AIRPORTELs is a luggage solution company. You can leave your luggage to us. AIRPORTELs recommends AIRPORTELs counter at Terminal 21 for your convenience.
- Terminal 21 Asok Counter open 10:00 am. – 10:00 pm.
- Price start 30 Bath/hours
- Insurance up to 50,000 THB and 100% guarantee that all luggage will reach its destination
- Customers can check the status of their luggage.
- AIRPORTELs have 5 branches in Thailand.
- AIRPORTELs can take care big items.
- Long term luggage storage
- Luggage delivery between Suvarnabhumi Airport and hotels, condominiums, or guesthouses in Bangkok and Phuket area