Koh Samui, Thailand’s tropical gem, is known for its stunning beaches, clear waters, and lush landscapes. This island paradise offers a mix of relaxation and adventure, boasting beautiful temples, vibrant markets, and delicious Thai cuisine.
You must always carry your bag or lug your luggage when traveling. But you will be lucky if your hotel or accommodation can store your luggage.
But if not, consider using AIRPORTELs as your travel assistant for a comfortable journey in Samui, Suratthani.
Central Samui Luggage Storage
Central Samui is located in 1st Floor, Beach Plaza zone. You can see many restaurants, brand-name shops, and activities to do
Also, at Central Samui, you can see the AIRPORTELs counter which is the service that allows you to store your baggage, luggage, or other belongings while walking in the mall. You can have a convenient experience with your free hand and shop more!
The service charges vary. You can store your luggage in hours, days, weeks, and months. The price starts from 30 THB per item to 4,000 THB for the long-term storage.
- opens every day 10:00 a.m – 10:00 p.m.
- In the case of making changes, please notify AIRPORTELs at least 3 hours prior to the original time.
- In the case of delivering the luggage to the airport, please pick up your luggage 3 hours prior to your departure time.
- We do not welcome any forbidden objects such as fireworks, drugs, weapons, food, animals, or any living organisms.
- AIRPORTELs will not be responsible for the cause of a third party or an uncontrollable situation such as being informed of the wrong information, late customers, unresponsive customers, natural disasters, protests, etc.
- In the case that customers cannot pick up their luggage, AIRPORTELs will keep your luggage but will not be responsible for any damage or loss. If customers fail to contact AIRPORTELs within 30 days, AIRPORTELs has the right to destroy the asset.
- For customers who would like their luggage to be delivered to the hotel, customers must notify the hotel prior to any delivery.
- For customers who use our service to deliver their luggage from Airbnb or guesthouses, please notify AIRPORTELs prior to the delivery.
- For customers who stay in hotels, our employees will pick up your luggage after you have deposited it with the hotel.